|Flex Flow Part Number||Flex Flow Dimensions|
|FFCH2||2 3/8” X 3.5” X 14”|
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +300°F
- Material: EPDM Rubber
- Construction Method: Seamless Molded Corrugation
- Application: Commercial and industrial laundry drainage systems connecting the machine to the main drain line. REPLACES PVC hard pipe drainage systems.
- Fast: Installs in under 45 seconds.
- Flexible: Ideal for tight and confined areas with bend radius: Near 0°
- Functional: Able to isolate vibrations, remove, clean, adjust, and replace using existing hose.
- Resistance: UV, Ozone, Detergent, Bleach, Drain Cleaner, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Corrugated design allows for hose to stretch up to two times its compressed length.
- No cutting or gluing required.
- Minimal tools and equipment required for install.
- Laser engraved cuffs for easy part number identification and company contact information.
- Inner Cuff Diameters: 2 3/8” x 3.5”
- Wall thickness: 0.094”
- Corrugated hose inner diameter: 1.88”
- Cuff length: 2”
- Convolutions: 45
- Compressed: 14”
- Stretched: approximately 28”
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1°
- Reinforcements: None