|Flex Flow Part Number||Flex Flow Dimensions|
|FFLG15||3.5” X 3” X15”|
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +300°F
- Material: EPDM Rubber
- Construction Method: Seamless Molded Corrugation
- Application: Ideal drainage solution over traditional PVC hard pipe drainage systems on commercial and industrial washing machines.
- Fast: Installs in under 45 seconds.
- Flexible: Ideal for tight and confined areas with bend radius: 0°
- Functional: Able to isolate vibrations, remove, clean, adjust, and replace using existing hose.
- Resistance: UV, Ozone, Detergent, Bleach, and other corrosive chemicals
- Corrugated design allows for hose to stretch up to two times its compressed length.
- No cutting or gluing required.
- Minimal tools and equipment required for install.
- Laser engraved cuffs for easy part number identification and company contact information.
- Inner Cuff Diameters: 3” x 3.5”
- Wall thickness: 0.094”
- Corrugated hose inner diameter: 2.5”
- Cuff length: 2”
- Compressed: 15”
- Convolutions: 45
- Stretched: approximately 30”
- Minimum Bend Radius: 0°
- Reinforcements: None