|Flex Flow Part Number||Flex Flow Dimensions|
|FFSM14||2 3/8″ X 2 3/8″ X 14″|
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +300°F
- Material: EPDM Rubber
- Construction Method: Seamless Molded Corrugation
- Application: Ideal drainage solution over traditional PVC hard pipe drainage systems on commercial and industrial washing machines.
- Fast: Installs in under 45 seconds.
- Flexible: Ideal for tight and confined areas with bend radius: 0°
- Functional: Able to isolate vibrations, remove, clean, adjust, and replace using existing hose.
- Resistance: UV, Ozone, Detergent, Bleach, and other corrosive chemicals
- Corrugated design allows for hose to stretch up to 2 times its compressed length.
- No cutting or gluing required.
- Minimal tools and equipment required for install.
- Laser engraved cuffs for easy part number identification and company contact information.
- Inner Cuff Diameters: 2-3/8” x 2-3/8”
- Wall thickness: 0.09”
- Corrugated hose inner diameter: 1.88”
- Cuff length: 2”
- Compressed: 14”
- Convolutions: 45
- Stretched: approximately 28”
- Minimum Bend Radius: 0°
- Reinforcements: None